I’m Lydia, a senior lifestyle photographer living amidst the trees of California and lover of dove chocolate, gold iPhones, lemon scents, coffee, books, podcasts, and traveling!
Most days you can find me working from home on my MacBook Air, driving on over to a friend's house for a work date, or traveling for a photoshoot I put together on a whim just to be creative. Every day is new and different, and I thrive on the variety and freedom!
I love to just spend time with people and getting to know them on a deeper level, whether through playing sports, meeting up for coffee, or grabbing lunch together. Everyone has a story and being able to share in that is such a privilege!
Luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo. Nullam quis. luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Nullam quis risus egere vel eu leo.
1. Books! - business books mostly, but finding time to pick up an old favorite or two.
2. My mug - both coffee & tea!
3. Magazines - graphic, fashion, and interior design, no wonder I love weddings so much.
4. Chocolate - mmmm, dove is the best!
5. Lemon candle - my go-to scent.
6. Notecards - cute paperie of any kind has my heart.
7. Burt’s Bees - purse, nightstand, and
makeup bag - always in reach.
8. iPhone - Apple girl all the way.
9. Binder + planner - I'm an organized wannabe, my polka dot binder and gold pineapple planner keep me on track and on time.
Travel! While I believe Grass Valley, California is one of the most beautiful places in the world, I dream of traveling and capturing life in new places near and far!
But I hope to soon
add or see again
In the past
couple of years I've visited
Up & Down the East Coast